What to bring to an eye exam
- Your insurance card and photo identification.
- A list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- The glasses and sunglasses you usually wear, even if you normally wear contact lenses.
- Your contact lenses. If you wear contact lenses such as orthokeratoloogy, wear them to your exam and bring a written copy of your current prescription (or bring the boxes or vials the contact lenses came in).
- Previous eye care records. If you know that you have a condition that may require special attention and are a new patient, ask your former eye care provider to send us your records prior to your appointment. Our business office can assist you with this procedure.
- Please verify your insurance benefits with your insurance company before your appointment.
- If you plan on using Care Credit financing or need more information about Care Credit, please click here to visit the Care Credit website.