Our patient care hours are 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
The safety and health of our patients and staff are of utmost importance to us. We have implemented the following guidelines for our patients who visit our office:
- When you enter the building, please stop to be screened by a staff member. This is required by OSHA for medical practices.
- You may have companions enter the building but they will also need to be screened.
- Please wear a mask while in the office. If you do not have your own mask we will give you a temporary mask to wear in the office.
- We are continuing to encourage social distancing in our common areas including our optical, reception area and waiting rooms. Our waiting rooms have seats arranged to maintain social distancing and are sanitized.
- We will continue to disinfect examination rooms after each patient and limit the movement of patients in the office as much as possible.